Video Title : What would you do, If Prophet Muhammad PBUH Visited You
Video Description :What would you do, If Prophet Muhammad PBUH visited you.Dialogue between a Traveler & Prophet Mohammed (pbuh)
A traveler once came to the mosque to see the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh). After greeting the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) he was asked where he was from. The traveler replied that he came from very far just to get a few questions answered. Following is the dialogue between the traveler and the Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).
Traveler: I do not want punishment (Azaab) to be written in my account.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Behave well with your parents.
Traveler: I want to be known amongst people as an intelligent person.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Fear Allah always.
Traveler: I want to be counted amongst Allah's favorites.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Recite Quran every morning and evening.
Traveler: I want my heart to always be enlightened (Roshan and Munawar).
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Never forget death.
Traveler: I never want to be away from Allah's blessing.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Always treat fellow creatures well.
Traveler: I never want to be harmed by my enemies.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Always have faith in Allah only.
Traveler: I never want to be humiliated.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Be careful of your actions.
Traveler: I wish to live long.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Always do good towards blood relations (Sile Rahm).
Traveler: I want my sustenance to increase.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Always be in ablution (Wudu).
Traveler: I wish to stay free of punishment (Azaab) in the grave.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Always wear pure (Paak) clothes.
Traveler: I never want to burn in hell.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Control your eyes and tongue.
Traveler: how do I get my sins forgiven?
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Always ask forgiveness from Allah with a lot of humility.
Traveler: I want people to respect me always.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Never extend your hands of need at people.
Traveler: I want to always be honored.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Never humiliate or put down anyone.
Traveler: I don't want to be squeezed in the grave (Fishar-e-Qabr).
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Recite Sura-e-Mulk often.
Traveler: I want my wealth to increase.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Recite Sura-e-Waqia every night.
Traveler: I want to be safe and at peace on Day of Judgment.
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Do remembrance (Zikr) of Allah from dusk to night.
Traveler: I want to be in full attention and concentration during prayer (Namaaz).
Prophet Mohammed (pbuh): Always do ablution (Wudu) with concentration and attention.
Al-`Abbas ibn `Abd Al-Muttalib berkata:
.......Sebelum engkau datang ke dunia ini
engkau lah yang terbaik
...di sebalik bayang bayangan dan di dalam diri
semasa mereka menutup diri mereka dengan daun-daun
Kemudian engkau turun melalui masa
Semasa engkau dilahirkan, dunia menyinar
dan ufuk dicahayai oleh cahaya mu.
Kami berjalan ini dalam sinaran itu
dan dalam cahaya dan laluan petunjuk yang benar "~ Losong, K.Terengganu
No comments:
Post a Comment